with summer winding down, it's time to put away those swim suits and get geared for back to school. here are some of olive's back to school favorites!
1. if you love new york or brooklyn, you will sure appreciate these "je taime new york" and "je taime brooklyn" sweatshirts from brooklyn designers atsuyo and akiko.
2. OMG and LOL are words that we understand here at pink olive. why not flaunt it in style with these hand-stitched tees by amy tangerine. your classmates will want to be your new BFF. stay tuned for the new BFF tee coming soon...
3. kids need a place to stash their little belongings too! be a panda why don't you and sport around in this 100% cotton handknitted backpacks by blabla kids. also available in ladybug, frog and dog designs.
4. we all need to make some time to doodle and what better way to do it than with our favorite japanese artist taro gomi. be even extra cool and doodle with these woodluck color pencils and bring nature back.
5. it's time to decorate your walls and create a place to write down all your homework assignment on this chalkboard tree. you'll never have to say,"my dog ate it!"
6. ABC....123. it's time to learn your ABCs with this fun and interactive french ABC flash cards. it's too cool for school.
7. now that school is back in session, we'll need to start carrying our keys. let's sport them in style with these outrageous kamibashi characters. hang them, clip them.... jo ninja will protect you wherever you go.
8. we all need some words of wisdom as we start the new school year. why not get that strand of hair away from your face and start each day giddy giddy with the little owl clip.
9. it's time to take notes, i mean "school notes" we're going to need plenty of these notepads for all the "excuse slips" that we're going to need for missing a day in school.
10. last but not least, it's time to get organized this fall with these FUN elephant file holders. Featured in Time Out New York Kids september 2008 issue, it's THE item to get for back to school.
happy back to school!