Wednesday, July 29, 2009
mallorie's TOP 5 picks @ Pink Olive...
1. vintage pink and gold rhinestone necklace~
located in our east village store, this vintage necklace has a long gold chain with a pretty pendant to stand out for any occasion. it dangles beautifully giving it movement and style and has just enough sparkle paired with muted pink and rosy gold – stunning!
2. this his and hers couples calendar is so clever. who needs couples therapy when you can have this calendar? this is a brilliant way to balance relationships for couples living together~ remember your important dates and your partner's so there's no overlap. organizational, cute, and very helpful!
3. "loves me, loves me not" necklace by ten things.
this piece of jewelry has an adorable elementary school quality about it while looking vintage. not only fun to play with, it will definitely become a conversational piece! "he loves me... he loves me not... he loves me..." i think we should stop right there :)
4. ice cream scented bubbles!
how could you not love these? delicious scented bubble in an adorable ice cream container~ what more can you ask for? the chocolate is dead on and super rich smelling... the strawberry smells delicious, you'll want to eat it. mint, pineapple... yum, yum, and YUM! the best part... they are only 3 dollars! it's the perfect gift idea for a child or an adult.
5. "cooking for two" cookbook
i personally cook a lot of meals with my boyfriend. we like to alternate "fancy dinner" days to casual ones where one person makes a new dish, pairs it with a wine for a nice dinner for two. cooking is a nice and easy way to give the one you love a special treat. this book is full of clever and easy recipes with beautiful pictures to go along with them.
mallorie is a senior at Pratt Institute studying art education and wears many hats at Pink Olive. she also models on the side with Prestige and Flaunt Models in NYC. we are fortunate to have mallorie as part of our Pink Olive family.