Monday, September 14, 2009
it's time to be GREEN at Pink Olive...
there is a widespread misconception that going green requires more time and money. while buying green may come at a higher initial cost, green investments are easily regained over time. sustainable living is a state of mind. here are some simple ways to be green @ Pink Olive...
* wrap a gift - reusable fabric gift wrap
* morning coffee - reusable handmade coffee sleeve
* make a list - sustainably harvested birch jotter pad
* be organized - handmade pouch to keep your treasures
* decorate - handmade cushion
* do it yourself - projects with re-purposed & organic materials
Pink Olive is a whimsical boutique that specializes in unique gifts for happiness and home. We are pleased to bring to our stores an eclectic mix of local artists and brands around the world for a truly "unique" experience.