Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pink Olive = Eye Candy

{images by miha matei photography}
if a picture is worth a thousand words, then these pictures are worth a thousand and ONE!  this week, i had the opportunity to have lovely miha matei from miha matei photography in the house to capture the essence of Pink Olive.  a collection of some of the greatest photos taken of the shop, miha "totally" rocked these pictures!!  with so many to choose from, it was truly difficult to pick some of my favorites...... but enjoy this beautiful compilation by miha matei.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely indeed! I wish I could come and visit you now, but I live far away (in Israel).

    I did, however, get the chance to photograph your store when I visited my sister in NYC this June:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/irit/4948244075
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/irit/4948833922

    Your shop assistant, Elisabet, was so nice! Say hi to her from me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much Irit! Hope you're doing well. Next time you do the trip over, be sure to come visit! -Elisabet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails