New Year’s resolutions are easy to make and hard to keep, but here are some of our favorites for keeping our top 10 resolutions in check this year.
This year I resolve to:
1. Reuse! Cut down on wasting this year with the eco-chic reusable shopping bags. So many styles to choose from here.
2. Make daily goals. The “today is super” journal comes with an adorable sticker sheet to track of your moods and progress. This colorful journal will help you keep track of daily goals, write to-do lists, chart daily expenses and moods and it’s a fun way to journal the everyday. Keeps you smiling all day.
3. Take more pictures! Carry your camera everywhere with the Thomas Paul camera case. A clever old-school disguise for your modern point-and-shoot.
4. Be Bold! Chain choker with double spikes. Handmade in NYC by JoomiNYC.
5. Take care of your skin! Try organic exfoliating body polish by Om aroma. It’s an exquisite, hydrating body polish for satiny soft and radiant skin. Made with organic sugar, healing manuka honey, and italian bergamot essential oils, it gently exfoliates and moistures. Use twice a week for healthier skin.
6. Keep in touch. Je t’aime, velos. French bicycle correspondence stationary set. Snail mail is so fun and more personal than email.
7. Relax! Try a Lucia candle for an evening of relaxation, bath time bliss or a creating a soothing and uplifting atmosphere. Made from 100% organic soy sourced from farming collectives all over the world, these candles burn for over 50 hours. That is plenty of time to soothe away daily stress.
8. Decorate the home. Apartment Therapy’s Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces. Whether you inhabit a studio or a sprawling house with one challenging space, these apartments and houses demonstrate hundreds of inventive solutions for creating more space in your home, and for making it more comfortable.
9. Get more Zzzz’s. Sleep masks by Mary Green will help you get your beauty sleep in style.
10. Shop small business! Stop in and say hi to us at Pink Olive.
What's your New Year's resolution? Declare it on our Pink Olive Facebook Page and you will have a chance to win something special to jump start the New Year!
Happy NEW Year!